Research from global management consultancy Hay Group has revealed a significant gap exists between how …
If you are looking to get into HR, Flamingo a global insight and brand consultancy are looking to hire an HR intern. This is a fantastic opportunity to get some great HR exposure with global business and hopefully kick start your career in HR.
Please see below the overview of what this role will entail:
• All aspects of HR administration: end to end process for starters and monthly interns ( intern offers, following up references, Avanzer, Maconomy set up etc )
• Attending an induction; producing standard letters/basic documents/total reward statements
• HR Information System: data entry and recording on People HR, filing and uploading docs; checking and data cleansing; maintenance of People HR (deleting holiday/ updating holiday balances/review do
• Talent recruitment:Working with Andrea Sinclair monitoring applications@ inbox
• Introduction to Flamingo benefits – helping HR administrators with ad hoc queries and forms to copy for payroll and HRIS purposes; Issuing eye care vouchers; payslip access
• Supporting HR administrators with outstanding review docs/goals and objectives; logging learning; Support of collation of information for the HR update email and company meeting
• Helping to populate HR Private Box site ; Updating Box documents (eg flock charts/benefit overview/bupa membership listing, policies, HR essentials updates) when needed/relevant
Please send your applications to the following email address; firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying please include HR intern in the subject line.